What determines the difference between a strong product’s success or failure? This workshop sets the stage for the most foundational work required to market a winning tech product — product marketing.
This workshop is for leaders or practitioners in product or marketing who want to learn best practices in product marketing, go-to-market strategy, messaging and agile marketing. It brings to life the key concepts taught in the book LOVED: How to Rethink Marketing for Tech Products.
In-depth examples and best practices are explored using exercises that let attendees practice the key concepts themselves.
“What you want most from marketing – a bigger pipeline, a loved brand – isn’t just about doing more marketing, it’s about doing better product marketing.”Martina Lauchengco, SVPG Partner and author of LOVED
Upcoming Public Workshops
- The Product Marketing Role. The four fundamentals of product marketing. Best practices for how to interface between product, marketing and sales.
- Product’s Go-to-Market Strategy. What this looks like when done well and the introduction of the one-sheet PGTM canvas as a tool to drive alignment across product and GTM teams.
- Shaping Perception and Messaging. How to make messaging more authentic and customer-centric, and its role in a product’s positioning. The one-sheet messaging canvas tool is introduced.
- Agile Marketing. How to use a release scale, run agile marketing, measure marketing, and learn from best-in-class examples of others.
LOVED is taught by Martina Lauchengco.
This is a dynamic, interactive workshop where you engage with peers on the fundamentals of product marketing and put the one-sheet canvas frameworks taught in the workshop and the book LOVED to work.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR THE 5/16-5/19 WORKSHOP, THE FINAL DAY – THURSDAY, MAY 19 – WILL START AT 10AM PACIFIC TIME, INSTEAD OF 9AM.
- Four (4) consecutive days of 2 hour sessions via Zoom.
- Optional 30 minutes of office hours after each session.
We typically run a few LOVED workshops per year.
- $1995 for a single attendee
- $1895 for each multi-ticket attendee
You can cancel for any reason up to 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. Tickets may be transferred to another attendee at any time before the start of the workshop.
explore other workshops
Intended for product, engineering, and design leaders and managers responsible for creating product organizations with empowered product teams. Topics focus on coaching, product vision, team topology, product strategy, and team objectives.
public workshoplearn more