Online - Jun 13-16 (3pm-6:30pm BST) / SVPG Partner - Jon Moore
Our flagship workshop covers essential best practices for product roles and people, empowered product teams, product discovery, and much more. It’s designed for all experience and management levels of the key product roles – especially product managers, product designers, and engineering tech leads.
This online workshop is intended for people that are serious about becoming exceptional at their job, and for companies that are prepared to significantly change how they do product development. Our goal is to provide the single best learning opportunity in the world for product people building tech-enabled products.
“Winning products come from the deep understanding of the user’s needs combined with an equally deep understanding of what’s just now possible.”Marty Cagan, SVPG Founding Partner
Upcoming Public Workshops
Online - Aug 1-4 (12p-330p PDT) / SVPG Partner - Lea Hickman
- Definitions and expectations for critical product roles: product manager/owner, product designer, and technical leads
- How empowered teams are structured and made accountable to outcomes
- How these teams collaborate to rapidly and continuously deliver customer and business value
- In-depth product discovery techniques used by successful product teams to tackle the major risks: value, usability, feasibility, and business viability
Every SVPG workshop is taught exclusively by one of our experienced partners.
The workshop uses relevant case studies, examples, patterns, and anti-patterns to bring the concepts to life and serve as a launch pad for deeper questions and discussion. Small group breakouts happen throughout the workshop, as well as optional office hours with the SVPG partner.
- Four (4) consecutive days of 3 1/2 hour sessions via Zoom
- Optional 30 minutes of office hours after each session
We typically run at least one INSPIRED workshop per month and schedule sessions across a variety of timezones to accommodate as many geographies as possible.
- $2995 for a single attendee
- $2895 for each multi-ticket attendee
For workshops taught by our UK partner, pricing will appear in GBP.
You can cancel for any reason up to 7 days prior to the event for a full refund. Tickets may be transferred to another attendee at any time before the start of the workshop.
explore other workshops
Intended for product, engineering, and design leaders and managers responsible for creating product organizations with empowered product teams. Topics focus on coaching, product vision, team topology, product strategy, and team objectives.
public workshoplearn more